REFERENCE & RESOURCES
- West China Hospital, Sichuan University
- Shanghai Eastern Hospital
- Changhai Hospital of Shanghai
- Beijing Chao-Yang Hospital of Capital Medical University
- Beijing PLA General Hospital
- Research Insitute of Genernal Surgery PLA, Nanjing
- Shanghai Hua Shan Hospital (China Red Cross Hospital)
- The First Affiliate Hospital of Nanjing Medical University
- The People's Hospital of Guangdong Province
- Shen Jing Hospital of China Medical University
- Minimal Invasive Surgery Center of Shanghai Rui Jing Hospital
- The 6th People's Hospital of Shanghai
- Shanghai Renji Hospital
- The People's Hospital of Shan'Xi Province
- Wuhan Union Hospital
- The First People's Hospital of Yunnan Province
Helpful resources for understanding the dynamic Chinese medical device market include:
- This FACT SHEET is an update from September, 2008 regarding the improvements in various processes for medical device manufacturers in China. The details represent a strong signal to manufacturers that transparency and clarity are serious goals of both the US and Chinese governments in the medical device market.
- The PharmAsia News website provides current and specific updates on news directly from China related to the drug, biologic and device markets.
- “The Gray Sheet,” from FDC Reports, provides news updates about changes to Chinese regulations that have a direct impact on US manufacturers.
- This CIA Factbook website is valuable for overall information about changes in China and information on the Chinese economy.